Master Thesis in Industrial Engineering: The field of industrial engineering is also taught at the master level.
Industrial engineering students submit their master’s thesis after completing their studies.
You can read this short article to better understand how to do a master’s thesis in industrial engineering.
Steps to do a master’s thesis in industry
آنچه در این صفحه می خوانید (همه سوالات و نیازهای شما را پاسخ داده ایم) :
To write a master’s thesis in industry, you must perform the following steps:
- Choosing a topic is the first step in doing a dissertation in any academic field.
- In this section, you should choose your topic based on the latest articles in the world.
- Of course, the issue must also be executable. For example, do not use topics that do not have the ability to measure data in Iran or the industry under study.
- After selecting the target topic, you should write your industrial engineering proposal.
- To do this, first, download the proposal format from the university and then complete it.
- In the next step, after approving the proposal, you will present the generalities of your research in the form of the first chapter of the research.
- In the second chapter, the theoretical foundations and definition of variables and relations with reference are the most important part of this chapter.
- The research methodology section is presented in the form of the third chapter, which can be decisive.
- In the fourth chapter, we analyze the information. This chapter is actually analyzing your data based on the latest articles.
- Finally, the conclusion chapter and suggestions are presented based on the analysis of the fourth chapter.
The subject of the Master of Industry Thesis:
Various topics have been raised in order to do a master’s thesis in the industry.
Numerous articles are presented in various journals around the world every day.
The following link provides a collection of industrial engineering topics that you can use:
The latest topics in industrial engineering
Using the following contact number, you can benefit from our latest advice and up-to-date topics: